Internet expansion has transformed the way the world is buying its needs. Not only the developed countries are reaping the benefits of the internet but also the developing countries are now utilizing the power of internet to sell their products and services online.
Expert market survey claim that no less than 80% people using the internet did at least one time purchasing online in their lifetime. With over 3.4 Billion people using internet there is a huge market place available online where consumers are making their purchase every minute.
Having a good interactive website gives your business the advantage to reach that market and help influence the customers purchase decision making. Many business owners believe that website is not required for them however, they miss this competitive advantage. Here are six reasons why a business should have a good website:
- Improves Credibility– In this digital time and vast internet penetration there is a great need for a digital presence. People are now recognizing brands with their digital signature and most importantly by their website. Through website as a business you can keep your customers well informed and that too without wasting too much time or money for it. A great content through website reach easily to the prospective customers which enhances your image further among the local businesses. This further translates into the building loyal customer base which makes a purchase from you frequently.
- Technical ease and Cost Effective– Creating a good website is not a rocket science and an expert web designing agency knows what are the important features into the layout that need to be highlighted as per the business and its field of working. Also the cost of developing a good interactive website is not very high. Initially when a professional website is developed its cost depends upon the features that need to be included into it. However it has a very low maintenance cost as you don’t need to make the major changes frequently. Only few updates are necessary to keep at par with the competitor and ranking in search engines.
- Available round the clock– The website functions as your virtual office which doesn’t have any time period to open and close. Unlike routine office or shop timing website is 24*7 and 365 days accessible to the customers to enquire and get to know about the products and services your business has to offer. It is a virtual platform which you can use to showcase your work and differentiate yourself from your competitors.
- Improves Customer Relationship– For a customer it is very time consuming and in convenient to go to market searching shop to shop to buy the product they want. Also it will take a huge amount of time for them to visit different offices which offer services and make a choice from them. Website offers them the advantage to sit at home and make the choice at its comfort. Customers are easily able to share their experiences online through the interactive website. The businesses can improve their services based on customer feedbacks. This also improves your customer relationship with improved services.
- Larger Client Reach– Internet gives your business a worldwide presence, enabling you to reach every corner of the globe. The general marketing strategies are highly localized and it requires huge amount of investment if you book an advertisement in news papers or even get it running on the television. The website can be accessed anywhere in the world. With huge number of people online world wide it also helps you expand your reach to larger client base beyond the national and international boundaries.
- Increases Sales– A good website not only helps you reach larger target customer base but also replicates into higher sales when properly synced with the marketing strategy. This can be easily backed by prediction for the online shopping made by Forrester in which it is estimated that by 2017 it is going to reach over 370 Billion USD and by 2020 it estimated to cross an amount of 523 Billion USD in USA alone. These are the projections when US has about 30% population making online purchase whereas in China about 64% population prefers to go online to buy their favorite products and services. With constant growth into the internet penetration and more people coming online going online with a website is if not the most but among the most required part of their business growth strategy.