3 Content Creation Strategies
In current times content creation knows no leaps and bound. World of content curation can best be understood as an iceberg. Reading content may look like tip of an iceberg but what goes behind its curation strategy is the measure of the depth of an iceberg with no units.
To a layman, content is writing. Here we talk of content as a marketing strategy for web. Content writing is a kind of online writing which is closely linked to online marketing campaigns. This means creating the writing which appears on websites that are designed to sell or promote a specific product. Content writers or SEO agency in Delhi or across globe generally work according to the brief provided by their client.
There are various type of content like a
- Blog for digital media,
- an E-book for people looking for an in depth knowledge,
- infographics for people more interested in figures than facts and need to make certain analysis,
- Videos for highly engaging and impact creating content,
- Podcast for clients who are interested in your content but have no time to read
In appearance, content just resembles a hint to thought process. What really goes behind is a complex structure. To simplify this maze of thoughts let’s follow comprehensive steps to make content curation as smooth as butter cutting with a hot shining knife.
- Step in shoe of your audience and understand your stakeholder
You can only sell what buyer needs. It is thus imperative to understand the requirements of your target audience. Once you have your target audience, it is easy to induce wants and create demand from the need of your customer.
Quick cue for getting the primary attention is to use bullet points for ease of reading and attracting. Once you have a catchy first impression, it is evident that the traffic will get aligned to see what’s in the wrapping like a fancy looking item has buyers attracted but it is the quality that converts the on lookers into buyers. Along with impressive pointers, use right content and keep it short, sweet and to the point.
2. Identify keywords for your content that would help improve ranking of your page.
Writing content for web has a slightly tweaked approach to follow. When SEO services company Delhi are writing content for digital media it is important to understand and implement SEO friendly words.
SEO, a short phrase word but holds capacity to make or break business. SEO expanded as Search Engine Optimization can be understood as the action of making the best or most effective use of a situation or resource for a program that searches for and identifies items in a database that correspond to keywords or characters specified by the user, used as a key to getting your website discovered via search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Preferable world wide web is Google and keyword search tool of Google is AdWords.
For instance, if you are trying to promote a hotel on a blog, preferred SEO keywords by google will be those that incorporate ‘destination name’, ‘city’, ‘hotel deals’, ‘hotel attraction’
3. Design and manage content
After understanding the pulse of your audience and knowing the suited keywords for your story, it is the layout and designing that matters most along with measuring content success, traffic and performance.
Keep your content as descriptive as possible. Having a simplified and ease of understanding approach will help you connect to more and better audience. Ultimately leaving you with better ranking on Google and a fairer chance of having your audience who are strangers converted as your visitors who frequently become leads with potential to be converted as delighted customers with after sale initiatives. For better layouts, digital marketing agencies in Delhi design and analyse performance using:
- Vlogs; blog in which the postings are primarily in video form. Videos and short clippings would also help you measure the likes and followers on the page.
- Landing page; a web page which serves as the entry point for a website or a particular section of a website. Using hyperlinks and web pages as connecting points helps you analyse pattern of followers from these links
- Social media marketing; promoting content on social media platform helps you reach out to mass population and gain traffic.
To know more on content analysis and measurement techniques of content analysis keep following blog posts with Viratel.