Before getting any further, let’s just say that not every job requires a hammer – it’s difficult to determine whether PPC is better than SEO or vice versa. Each technique has its uniqueness in the online marketing sector. More often than not, in order to drive traffic to the website, these two channels work in a holistic manner. Like investments, a company shouldn’t put all their eggs in a single basket.
The idea is to have a comprehensive and thoughtful approach which is far more fitting than having a laser beam focus on a single channel.
If you are one who is in the position of having to choose between PPC and SEO, this is the reality right here.
Let’s get down to the basics – what is SEO?
SEO (search engine optimisation) is a method wherein you can increase the number of visitors to a particular website by making certain that the site appears high on the results list which is displayed by a search engine. This is often termed as organic results because it is natural and unpaid for.
What are the pros of SEO?
- The constant flow of free and targeted traffic – Free in terms of not paying directly for traffic and generation of traffic and targeted traffic because of the set keywords you have which your target audience will search for.
Did you know – More than 2.2 trillion searches are handled by Google. That is approximately 5,922,000,000 searches made on a daily basis. Why not take the chance and dive into this source!
- Visibility across multiple search engines – SEO content of high quality will provide visibility across multiple search engines like Yahoo, Google, Bing etc. – definitely rewarding!
- Credibility and exposure – Not only do unpaid search results provide exposure but are often regarded by individuals as being more credible due to the fact that it is not paid for.
- ROI potential – More than paid ads, unpaid search results draw more clicks. More visibility attracts more clicks and in turn, more conversions which lead to revenue generation and ultimately ROI.
- Constant – Activities like on-page optimisation etc. remain on your website until and unless you change them.
What are the cons of SEO?
- At risk to updates – A search engines update in an algorithm or the release of a new algorithm can disrupt search results which will drop rankings. This can affect months of effort, money and work put in, to go down the drain.
- Competition – There are companies which have umpteen resources and deep pockets – here, you will be fighting an uphill battle. An SEO agency is not hired with the aim of securing the 20th Everyone is focussing on securing that coveted 1st position.
- Results are not instant – Yes, results from SEO can take several weeks to months to produce results but when done properly the results will be high-quality traffic and solid ROI.
- No Control – You will not have control on the number people visiting your site, etc. Only Google knows and has full control. This is somewhat the opposite of PPC.
What is PPC?
PPC (pay-per-click) marketing is a model wherein a company places an advertisement on a host website and every time the ad is clicked on, the company pays a sum of money to the host website. This form of marketing is termed as paid search marketing.
What are the pros of PPC?
- Complete control – You have complete control over the keywords, ad copy, the website which the user will go to when they click on the advert etc.
- Instant traffic – Almost immediately after setting up the campaign, your ad can be on the top of the search results.
- Brand domination – You can occupy more space in the search results by using and showing up in both unpaid and paid advertising.
- No Updates – You don’t need to worry about updates as paid search ads are not affected by updates.
- Targeting options – Ideal customers can be targeted by selecting the gender, age, location etc. Ideal customers equal targeted results.
- Short-term conversions are possible
- The traffic PPC brings can be endless
What are the cons of PPC?
- Expertise – In order for PPC to run effectively, you need to have knowledge and expertise in the field. Hence, experts or agencies are often hired.
- Expensive – If not set up and run properly, PPC can be expensive and there will be little or nothing to show for it. PPC is constrained by the campaign budget, date, etc.
- Constant optimising – You cannot set up the campaign and let it run on its own. You need to constantly optimise the campaign in order for it to perform well.
- No long term value – Although you have instant traffic and your ad will show up on the first page almost instantly, as soon as your budget is over, your ad will be removed.
In drawing a conclusion of what is better for you
In summation, both PPC and SEO are different and have dissimilar customer acquisition channels.
A well-executed SEO campaign acts as a long-term, relatively low-cost (technically free – depends on overhead too though) traffic source. Although it is low-cost, SEO is time consuming and slower than PPC.
PPC is great for short-term, immediate traffic growth but constant influx of money is required to keep it running.
In order for you to decide which works better for you and to make a more informed decision about your digital marketing campaign, you will need to weigh the pros and cons of both.
Utilizing both tactics is wise as they both can significantly lift traffic and bring about awareness, if used in tandem. PPC can be used to get the ball rolling and SEO can be used for the long haul.
Meta descriptions are influencers. The decision of whether you want to click on the link to go to the page or not is influenced by meta descriptions. If the description is relevant, attractive and descriptive then the chances of a higher click-throughs are more likely. Since they affect the click through rate (CTR), it’s vital to use this element astutely.
How to write a great meta description
Meta description checklist
• Keywords – Include important keywords in the meta description. The searcher’s query will be highlighted by the search engine when found in the meta description.
• Write content which is readable and legible – There is no use stuffing the meta descriptions with keywords. This will only put searchers off. There should be normal sentences which make sense and are not spamming in nature.
• The description can be an advert of sorts – To begin with, the snippet needs to match the content on the page and at the same time should be appealing and catchy, like an advert, which makes people want to click through.
• Length – The ideal word length for a meta description is 135-160 characters. If longer, the ends will be automatically chopped off by search engines. Hence, keep relevant information and keywords toward the beginning.
• Don’t duplicate meta descriptions – Like title tags, every page must have different meta descriptions. You will be penalised by Google and other search engines if you duplicate the descriptions in mass.
Follow the below points to write a good meta description:
• Length – To begin with, a description should be around 135-160 characters. There is no hard and fast rule, but the ideal length is about 135 characters. If it is too long then not only will Google shorten it but it won’t get across to the audience. If it is too short, then you may not be able to convey the point in an appropriate manner. Hence, the right length is required.
• Using appropriate keywords – Although keywords don’t play an important role in search engines, they play a vital role for users. When the user searches for something, they want the best results to be displayed that are relevant to the query. Here is where the role of keywords comes into play. Keywords need to be used fittingly on the web page in order for the target audience to locate your site with ease.
Remember: If you use keywords that aren’t on your website in the description then Google won’t pick up your page.
• The description should be persuasive – The description should be written in a manner such that it influences the reader and convinces them to click on the link that leads to the article. In essence, they should be written to evoke a response from the reader. Not only does it need to be persuasive but also specific.
Remember: If the content appears generic, not only will it reduce clicks but it will appear unimportant to a user.
• Call-to-action – Along with being persuasive, including invitations such as ‘try it for free’, ‘learn more’, ‘buy now’, etc. will emphasise the description all the more. Through the description, you are achieving a sales text wherein the product is the description and not the page.
• Include the focus keyword – If a user’s search query content matches that of the meta description then not only will the words get highlighted but Google and other search engines will make the link more related and move it up.
• The description should match the content on the site – If Google and other search engines find that the content on your website and the description do not match then you will be penalised. Apart from being penalised, bounce rate will increase. To avoid any such undesirable circumstances, it is best to keep the content similar and matching.
* Remember: If you put content which is not relevant then Google won’t pick up your page.
• Unique meta description – It’s very important to keep the descriptions different and unique. Each page should have a different meta tag which enables people to reach your website swiftly.
* Remember: If you submit same descriptions for more than one page then Google will consider it as content which is duplicated and instead will use content which is automatically pulled out from the website as according to the search query.
• Attractive description – If the description is not appealing, attractive or catchy, it is likely that the user will skip your link and move on to the next one. Hence, it is imperative to have descriptions which answer questions and are catchy which will make the user click on the link.
• Do not stuff keywords – Keywords are important, no doubt, but don’t overdo it. There needs to be some informative content on the page apart from the keywords. Stuffing keywords is more or less like deceiving the users. Yes, they help make your website more traceable but you need to offer more to users as well.
* Remember: If you stuff keywords then Google won’t pick up your page.
• Use descriptions as a way of marketing – By providing significant information such as price, specifications, dates, etc. you can grab the attention of the user in a jiffy. If the information is appealing then the user will definitely click on the link. This is a great way to market your products and services also a way of showcasing why users should visit your website.
Pro tip: Adding quotation marks is a big no no. Google cuts off anything in quotation marks. If you truly need to use them, it’s better to use the single one over the double.
A unique world of meta descriptions
It is a unique world out there and how it works is also quite fascinating. Sure, it’s easy to get lost but if you follow the above-mentioned steps, you’ll surely learn to work your way around meta descriptions.
- Published in PPC (Pay Per Click)
It is undoubtedly a well-known concept and people are aware of its role and how it aids in making businesses successful. We are talking about SEO (search engine optimisation).
Nonetheless, it’s a time consuming and overwhelming concept that requires a sound strategy in order for it to work effectively. To assist in your pursuit, here are few steps that you can adopt for an effective outcome:
- Improve user engagement to improve rankings – In lay man’s terms, engagement simply means holding the attention of a user. In SEO terms, engagement means the amount of time a spent by someone on a page. There is ample evidence that suggests that sites with strong user engagement are rewarded with higher page ranking. The reason this applies is because a user spends more than a certain amount of time on a page because they found the page worthwhile. This, in turn, provides the user with the best possible result and in turn pushing the sites with strong engagement up in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Know your target audience – It isn’t useful if the traffic that’s coming to your website isn’t your target audience. Basically, you’ll be showcasing your website in front of viewers that don’t care. Identifying and understanding your target audience like their preferences, demographics, location, and search patterns etc. can prove effective. Once that has been done, set objectives for that audience – what do they do on the website etc. if this is done appropriately then a chunk of your work is complete.
- Keyword research – Based on the audience, what they do on the website and other such information, you need to perform keyword research. This is a crucial step as it can make or break a strategy. Based on your audience’s personas, create keywords. Creating related keywords is a good tactic too.
- Develop a content marketing strategy – Your content strategy should focus on your top keywords. When blogs posts, whitepapers, videos etc. are created it gives something for people to link to. Additionally, the content created can rank in search engines by itself. Let’s take an example – you write a blog post on the top SEO Companies, perhaps it will rank for the keywords in the title or body, the ranking will improve if it’s shared on social media and linked to other websites. Also, creating content regularly shows Google that you are active and alive. By the method of sending original and fresh content to Google recurrently, your rankings will improve.
- On-page SEO and site structure – On-Page SEO is a key component that aids search engines to comprehend what your website is about, it is done directly on the website. The prime step is to ensure that search engines are able to traverse your website and seek out all the valuable content. For this to happen, you need to make sure that your website’s internal linking is good with unique content, good navigation and no broken links.
Few ways you can implement this change yourself is through page content, Meta descriptions, title tags, URL structure, headings, loading time on pages, etc.
Quick Tip: On-page SEOs purpose is to make sure that your website is readable by search engines. If your content and structure are easy to comprehend then your website will rank better.
- Link building – Links are the chief factors in how websites are ranked by a search engine. Therefore, you need to craft a plan around all the varied strategies you can do to draw users to your site. Earning links naturally is the best thing – make connections in the industry, connect with your target audience, etc. Remember, your content needs to be relevant and is a major part of this process.
- Mobile website – If you do not have a mobile website, you will lose a significant amount of users and your ranking as well. As the year’s progress, you need to be mobile-ready. Using an app or website on the move is what people are seeking out.
- Monitor and track your results and data – Of the strategies you implement, you need to know the ones which work and the ones which do not work. The sooner you have this system in place to track and monitor results and data, the better. You can use a spread sheet, Google Analytics or any other software that you feel comfortable with – as long as you get the job done.
Apart from the above-mentioned points, there are few more tactics you can use:
- Optimize for rich answers
- Focus on improving user experience
- Speed up your site
- Insert more images
- Add keywords to videos and images
SEO is an on-going practice. Take baby steps and start off with a sound strategy which will translate into online success in the years to come. Constantly maintain and improve your SEO to keep the rankings up.
When you invest in any form of marketing, you would like to know what the Return on investment (ROI) is. ROI is an important goal of digital marketing – this helps you calculate your money’s worth from your marketing campaigns. However, calculating ROI is not very simple. Basically, 2 things account for positive ROI:
- Bringing more visitors to your store (or online store)
- Convert the visitors who show up at your store or online store
Unfortunately, many attempts to measure the ROI of digital media focus on these end results, totally ignoring the variety of factors that generate positive outcomes — a very dangerous practice.
Understand the campaign goals
The most important step is to define and understand the goals of the marketing campaign. Goals go deeper than just outcome performance measures. Your digital marketing goals should be SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time Related) Different goals could be Brand Engagement, Lead origination, Improving Conversion rate etc. There are a complex set of factors and interrelations among them which impact in a positive ROI based on your marketing goals. Once you understand them thoroughly, you can identify the key performance indicators affecting your campaign’s ROI.
Measure what matters
Often you’ll find digital marketers measuring the easy things — likes, clicks. These things matter a lot, but they’re not the most important (or only) important aspects of a successful digital marketing campaign.
These KPIs provide valuable metrics on how your brand is working:
- Number of unique site visitors: How many new prospects are visiting your website
- Number of return visitors: How often do your prospects come back to your site? Increase of return visits means you are providing useful and valuable information for the consumers.
- Conversion rate:How many of your site visitors become customers? High number of visits doesn’t guarantee conversions. You may be drawing a big crowd of the wrong audience for all you know.
- Buying your product:No sales, no revenue! Be sure to establish a strong demand for your product before you invest heavily. Conduct pre-launch surveys to assess interest and thorough market research to find similar products.
- Search engine ranking: How close are you to the top of the search engine searches.
- Social Networking Presence: What is your presence on different social media like Facebook and LinkedIn. Are you present on all the social media your potential customers are on? This changes from industry to industry.
- Increase in Followers: The more people follow your social media channels, the higher reach, and also a better and efficient marketing campaign
- Social Interactions This measures the effectiveness of your social media campaigns at fostering positive engagement. Key interactions can play a pivotal role in a post or story going viral
- Lead Origination: What are the channels that bring you leads? Is it email marketing? Or social media?
- Cost per sales lead.How much does it cost you to find each prospect?
- Revenue per Sale: How much average revenue does one sale generate?
Revenue ÷ Number of Transactions = Average Revenue per Sale
- Lifetime Value of a Customer The lifetime value of a customer is determined by knowing how much each customer typically spends with your company over their lifetime
Lifetime Transactions x Lifetime Revenue – Lifetime Expenses = Lifetime Value of a Customer
Analyze the metrics
Having a dashboard full of statistics doesn’t mean anything if you are not able to interpret them. Since numbers don’t speak for themselves, you need skilled analysts to dig deep and uncover the insights of the metrics.
Don’t stop with descriptive analysis:
Descriptive analysis helps you a lot, there’s no denying in that, but don’t stop there. Move to predictive analysis. Predictive analytics drives competitive advantage by identifying patterns in historic and current data by drawing reliable conclusions about current conditions and future events. Based on the analytics you can rightly calculate the amount you spent in digital marketing vs. the revenue you generate from the campaign. The revenue is associated with all the key factors mentioned above and more. Positive ROI indicates a successful digital marketing campaign.
Before investing in a digital marketing plan, understand your objectives, define the campaign goals and analyze all the factors associated. Often you need an expert’s help to have a better insight into the analysis.
Need help? Talk to us and let’s plan your digital marketing strategy
- Published in PPC (Pay Per Click)
Today, a digital marketing company works with several businesses to increase their brand awareness. If you want to grow your business, then you should find a reputable and reliable digital marketing company in Gurgaon to help you promote your brand. It is a well-known fact that these companies can give great influence to your business, thus it is very important that you select the right one for your business. In this article, we are going to explore few tips to choose the best company. Take a look:
Know your Basic requirements
Before finding any digital marketing in Delhi, you should know about your requirements.
Are you seeking for impeccable SEO expertise and content creation? Are you looking for a great social media presence for your business? Or are you interested in demographic studies and research?
You must talk to your team and create a list of all the required things you would like your prospective digital marketing agency Delhi to do.
This list should include:
- Creative (from copywriting to video/multimedia production)
- Social media management (SMM)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Public relations
- Email marketing
- All forms of Online advertising — Google AdSense, Facebook sponsored posts, Instagram promoted posts and many more.
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Website development
- Marketing automation
- Content marketing
- Inbound marketing
Well, this is considered as the short version. You should take some time to make your list. You must know what you require particularly so that you can express that to the company while hiring.
Determine the scope of the project
Secondly, you should determine the scope of your project. It should include:
- Your company’s operational or marketing goal
- Target launch date
- Working budget
- The common technological needs like server or web platform requirements.
Do your research
You should look around and understand more about the digital marketing Delhi. You can use the Internet to search for such agencies or lookout around for referrals. If you already have potential partners’ lists, then you can compare their websites, portfolio, testimonials and their social networking pages.
Take Interview of the shortlisted companies
After checking their websites and shortlisting a potential digital marketing company Delhi, then you should interview them. It would be great if you can meet the representatives of company at their office or your office. By doing this, it will enable you to know who is behind the proposal instead just seeking at the prices. When you take interview, you should find out 3 key details:
- Is their price affordable for you?
- Does the company have the bandwidth to meet your deadline?
- Do they have the creative as well as technical capabilities to handle your project?
Finally, you can learn about the company’s production process and project management. So, select a reliable company with a devoted and expert project manager. It is because of that your project manager can represent himself as your internal advocate: he can ensure your project stays on budget, on meets and schedule your creative mission. When it comes to the production process, it must be clear and should include key benchmarks like:
- Design comps delivered
- Site architecture approved
- Beta site submitted for review
So, it is imperative that you must select a service provider of digital marketing in Delhi that is expert to provide you digital platforms efficiently. They can provide something to assist you to develop your business in a great and successful way. They must be able to employ their creativity, inattentiveness, analytical skills and other qualities. They will be able to help you to grow your business within short span of time. So, follow the above-mentioned tips to choose a digital marketing company for your business and make a wise decision.
All businesses want to promote themselves and individuals want to make money to keep some side earnings. What if Viratel Pvt. Ltd. tells you a way to achieve both goals in one shot? Making money online is easy, all one needs is a blog with some following, a marketplace to affiliate with and good content to describe that blog and the product. A publisher may even try for referral programs but affiliate programs always make more sense as referral programs are between acquaints while in affiliate program it is not important that person is known to you too.
Are the words getting too technical to understand? Let’s understand them to phase wise.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is no rocket science; in fact, it is one of the common and the oldest form of marketing wherein the publisher talks about uses and features of a product or service they are trying to promote. A publisher also known as an affiliate may target masses by the medium of his own blog, vblog, website, social media, banners or Google AdWords. These mediums are external websites while the merchant website or marketplace or website offering the affiliate program is known as an internal website.
If traffic on external website attracts someone to open and see the product advertisement then the user is navigated to internal website product page with a different page URL dedicated to that publisher only. A separate URL is issued in order to account business given to merchant by the publisher. The URL to that product gets stored in cookies of the viewer. These cookies are saved for a period of time as decided by the platform encouraging this program.
If the viewer buys recommendation of the publisher in that timeframe then the affiliate gets to earn a certain amount of commission for helping the platform generate sales.
An affiliate program is thus an arrangement by which an online seller pays commission to and an external website for leads or sale generation from his reference.
Wondering how to be an affiliate? Joining a marketplace is free of cost and needs no technical qualification. Any person can be possessing good traffic on the external website with the basic knowledge to product and good promotional content can benefit from this program as it is commission based.
Understanding the 3 entities: Platform, Advertiser, Consumer
In the world of affiliate marketing, an advertiser is a merchant like a company, an agency, an organization or a school. Basically, any platform that has an online presence with e-commerce functions. An E-commerce platform trying to sell its products or services like books, electronics, games, health, beauty, home, kitchen, garden, grocery, music, sports to the life policy, mutual fund etc.
A publisher is an individual who markets and promotes these products from his platform or on external websites with an aim to earning commission on converting leads from his page to buyers from merchant’s platform. Publishers enter into a contract with advertisers to promote the offerings and hence are also known as affiliate marketers. Advertiser helps publisher with a URL and creative like text ads, banners, links etc. The publisher can be anyone, people usually freelance as publisher in their part time for extra earnings in form of commission with unique ID.
The cycle of affiliate marketing is rotated only to invite more buyers as at the end of the chain we have buyers who are largely attracted by inducing demands by means of having them promoted through publishers. A consumer will follow some referral point or word of mouth more than understanding the technical page of the product. Even the creative like banners and ads are made to attract buyers only.
How companies/advertisers track the record of who is sending the traffic?
Companies track the record of who is sending the traffic and making the sales simply with a tracking URL (a unique link given to you by the affiliate company or product company). This URL is used to keep track of all the traffic and sales a publisher is making via merchant website or other promotional techniques.
These URL get stored in cookies of the consumer for a particular number of days as allotted by the merchant. In this time period if a consumer makes the purchase then that sales get credited to the account of the publisher for the commission.
There are lots of unknown and dynamic sources that a company needs to face when they enter into the digital marketing. Although, getting results is easy but no one offers good ideas to the company so that they can also earn revenues. All thanks to the digital marketing agency that takes its responsibility in offering the information and suggestion as required to the companies depending upon their budget and other factors. The digital marketing company Delhi cater their clients along with their unique responses. The market is liquid and changes at any time. It is important for the business owners to come with different ideas to promote their business so that they can attain maximum profits in its competitive industry. Then, digital marketing Delhi came into force.
There are many factors which influence a company to go for a digital marketing company in Gurgaon. The size of the company is not important but they should get the positive effect of that company is important. Let us understand the profits that a company may get while hiring a digital marketing firm.
Experience: The digital marketing agency Delhi has better experience. They are not limited to an extent and they also have thinking out of the box which makes their clients impressed for their services. They have a team of people who are working on different ideas and methods so that their clients can get customers easily. Its team of specialist is ready to face a challenge in offering better performance to their clients.
Retain in your industry: While you are busy in making your business firm achieving new heights, you never know which new latest digital marketing technique is trending in the market. The digital marketing companies offer it the facility to its clients. They are working in the same domain for the betterment of their client so they have a better idea about the latest digital marketing concepts. They convey it an idea to their clients which cane effect their business in a positive manner.
Latest perspective: When you are doing your business, you will be having only one sided perspective towards your business. However, when you have any outside company with you to provide you any perspective, then you can come to know about the negative and positive factors about your business. The digital marketing agency Delhi acts as an unbiased company to provide a perspective so that you can strategize your business according to the available choices.
Cost efficient: The digital marketing in Delhi is working cost efficient in the market. It means that the companies are working as per the cost which is decided mutually between the two. It helps you in knowing about where your pennies are going. You can pre-decide the price and the go for the business. Also, it is efficient than the in-house marketing team where there is no fixed salary but many expenses.
Focus on other areas: Digital marketing company in Gurgaon enables you to leave the worries related to your advertising and marketing campaign with them and you can focus on other core activities. These companies are tailor made to offer the services and since they have experience of working in the same environment, they offer better convenience to their clients. They also keep It thing in their mind not to disturb their clients again and again as they have to run their operations properly.
Technology: These digital marketing firms are embedded with the latest technology and having high-class tools through which they cater their clients. These tools are meant to improve performance and productivity. These are the techniques and tools which are responsible so their clients can reap success.
These are the few advantages that a company may get trough digital marketing in Delhi. Gone are those days when traditional marketing tools were in the market and were popular for the branding of a business. These days, whatever new or latest that is coming is getting adopted by companies so that they can improve their branding.
The digital marketing companies are also providing quality measures through which businesses can get maximum profits. They are very much responsible for offering you the reason why your online presence is important and how you can improve your online presence among others. Ahead of the industry type, these digital marketing companies are the backbone of every advertising campaign these days.
Marketing has always been the art and science of influencing the decision making of the customers in your company’s favor. Since the 90’s the world has witnessed a huge jump into the use of internet and also the internet services have expanded exponentially with higher penetration rate into the market compared to normal marketing strategies.
Huge customer base now online has made it utmost important to include Digital Marketing strategy in your marketing plans. In fact many PR companies and professionals have started to use digital marketing as very important tool in their services.
In this digital age it has become mandatory for every business to have digital presence, be it an established company or a start up building it’s market. Digital marketing has become a critical part of the business growth strategy due to its high impact value.
Many business owners are scared to implement digital marketing into their business plan as they believe it costly and are unaware of the full potential it offers.
Here are few compilations on how you can inculcate digital marketing in your business growth plan and that too with limited resources and work force that you have at your disposal:
- Interactive Website-The world population is about 7.3 Billion and about 46% of the world population is using internet on daily basis making it a whooping number of about 3.4 Billion internet users worldwide. Just imagine how many different types of websites these people visit daily. Among the many websites only the most interactive ones which catch their eye and attention is able to sell its services and products.
Also having a website today has become a brand symbol arising more trust into your business. So just having a website is not enough, interactive websites keep the customer coming back to it and leads to higher conversion chances. Also Google puts the websites with best interactive designs and content at the top of its search ranking. You can make a onetime investment in developing a good interactive website which can fulfill your required needs, thus saving you from regular changes if you don’t plan your website initially.
- Social Media-There is steep rise in the number of people using social media and using it to interact with each other and share different information ranging from education, healthcare and political etc.
Social Media platforms like Facebook offer you to create your Business page where you can put all your services and products list similar to your website along with their images to lure your customers. Youtube has huge number of subscribers and millions of people watch video online on it every month.
Google provides free of cost Google My Business Page services which you can use to put your business online and be easily searched in Google search among other local businesses. You can also join online forums and groups where you interact with you prospective clients and customers. This way you also build a trust factor which helps you make more loyal customers buying and referring your products and services.
- Content Marketing-Content plays a very important role into engaging the audience, whether it’s your website or social media page. Online marketers use different forms of contents to engage the target audiences. As an entrepreneur or marketer you can use single or combination of different content to promote your business and engage customers by educating them about your products and services. You can opt for Blog articles, graphics, info-graphics, video, newsletter, white paper or even emails. Content marketing can be clubbed with the email marketing strategy to get more people subscribe to your newsletter or blog giving you access to large number of customer database and building trust. Content is always considered as the king and holds the top most priority. Quality content is like the gold jewelry which has value for very long time even from the day it was produced. All these contents can be shared through social media and your website expanding your reach.
- SEO-Search Engine Optimization is a very important tool in making your business visible and searchable on the search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing etc. You can do SEO optimization yourself organically by focusing on including important keywords in the coding of your website and creating good new engaging contents for your website. Your contents on the social media also add to your search engine optimization. In contrast to this, if you want a comparative fast result then you can use the paid services like Google adwords, PPC and affiliate marketing etc and hire an expert agency to carry out this important work for you.
- App development-With rising number of mobile subscribers and them accessing the internet and social media through it, one cannot neglect the use of mobile based applications to reach every home.
Web applications and mobile applications are forming a new way to engage the customers with your services and products. For example online gaming companies are using highly interactive gaming apps to keep their customers engaged with the products and build on them with customer based feedback. Also healthcare companies have come up which use mobile based apps to educate the patients about their health status and precautions to manage their health properly. Generally, in your IT department you don’t keep an app developer so you can take the help from experts outside, there are many good service providers who offer this service at reasonable price range.
- Analytics– Any strategy which is implemented needs a regular follow up to evaluate its effectiveness. Similarly, digital marketing strategy needs regular follow ups and updating. This way you ensure that your labor and money are spent in direction or little tweak is required to put it on track. In case of outsourcing the agency or the expert provides you a thorough report on each development. However, when you are doing it yourself then you can use the analytics features of Facebook and LinkedIn which shows you how many people visited, at what time of the day and from which region and age group do they belong; this helps you better streamline your strategy. You also have the option of using Google Analytics through this you can keep an eye and develop strategies for promoting your business website and Google page.
World Wide Web is the huge combination of different data or information that provides the very meaningful & exact detail or information related to Search. As in the Same turn, Google launched a Product that called Google AdWords(PPC). It gives you the result according to a lot of topics, items, services, businesses and limitless other things. Advertising professionals are continually debating on what is the most efficient manner of transforming these surfers into clients.
Optimizing on ‘focus’ keywords
Research and analyse the keywords and phrases as per your business requirements. in this process, you have to think like a customer about the product which one you are selling that will draw profitable traffic to your site. Try wordtracker.com to do your research, and use their keyword evaluator tools to select keywords with the highest Keyword Effectiveness Index. These are the terms you can optimize effectively.
Use Competitors Website Keywords analysis
For generating the organic & competitive keywords, you have to use the www.serpstat.com, that provides you the exact result of the keyword which is using by your business segments competitors. These keywords help you to immigrate your ranking in SERP (Search Engine Result page) which also gives better searches in your campaign.
Increasing PPC advertisements with organic ranking
Marketers can target some untraditional or negative keywords to build the cost-efficient pay per click advertisements within your budgets to making searchable & lead generation campaign. This is required to be increased with great quality marketing content created across the same keywords. Businesses have the opportunity of coming up in over one place in search Engine results pages hence augmenting their visibility and trustworthiness in the eyes of prospective clients.
Smart landing page for PPC Campaign
The landing page is the backbone of your ads campaign because it’s the only front facing pages of your services & products that can engage the visitors or hold them for understanding the services & policy of your business. The landing page experience status describes whether your landing page is likely to provide a good experience to customers who click your ad and land on your website. You can use this status to help identify landing pages that might be hurting your chances of making conversions like sales or sign-ups. You should make sure your landing page is clear and useful to customers, and that is related to your keyword and what customers are searching for. All these factors can play a role in determining your landing page experience status.
Read More:- 6 Ways to Start a Business Online
Landing page Optimisation
Optimize your content against these keywords and phrases a. Create pages specific to three or four terms b. Include keywords/phrases in title tag c. Write meta descriptions around keywords/phrases d. Develop or improve headings and text tailored to keywords/phrases e. Incorporate links and alt image tags appropriately
A lot of pay per click management companies distinguish the value of this 2-pronged approach and provide a blend of SE optimized content development as well as keyword assortment services to customers.
Paid search, or pay-per-click advertising, can be very cost-effective, especially if you target a single geography. Using Google AdWords to gain experience and setting up a free Google Analytics account to see where your traffic comes from and what terms convert well, you can gain a lot of insight into search marketing. I recommend you set your bids high enough to be in the #1, 2 or 3 position. These are the positions that get the clicks.
- Published in PPC (Pay Per Click)