The wave of digitalization has led the mobile to capture nearly all areas of our life. From entertainment to shopping, name the sector and there’s an app for it. Not only has it made life easy but speedy as well!
Business and technology sectors have gone under a digital transformation and have emerged revolutionised. With all sectors adopting smartphones and mobile devices, there are some mind boggling numbers across the industry for mobile users. In other words, no longer is the use of mobile phones restricted to periphery inquisitiveness. On the contrary, in a variety of sectors, it has become the need of the hour.
Not only businesses, but the education sector is both growing and evolving with the advent of technology.
Technology is not only changing the methodology of teaching but also the way kids are learning these days.
A quick look at present-day
The usage pattern of mobile devices among kids and teenagers in conjunction with the ever-evolving requirement of students has brought about a change.
At present, most institutions, learning centres, tutorial centres and individual educators make use of and greatly depend on mobile apps. From kids who study at the primary level to those in pursuance of secondary or higher education, apps have become an indispensable requisite to all.
With the introduction of mobile apps, the entire learning process has been transformed and is now more interactive and intuitive. This has made the whole learning experience into a fun filled affair.
What has made mobile apps spread like wildfire and gain such tremendous popularity? Read below to know.
- Widely used – Mobile phones are used widely among students. From being a status symbol, phones have now metamorphosed into a vital access point for engagement, service and learning. Today students depend on their phones for a variety of reasons – text message, calls, social media, E-mail, etc. In this world which is ‘always-connected’ using this channel for school communication is imperative.
- Customization – Every educational institution has its own set of teaching modules, a method of training, goals, etc. and apps offer the option to make them customizable. This makes it far easier to incorporate features which match the institution’s definitive requirements. If these apps are focused on learning as well as including additional features which enable students to navigate the campus system or communicate with staff, it’s an added bonus!
- Distributing study material – The distribution of study material will be far easier when distribution occurs through the app. This will ensure that all students, even those who missed class will get the required study material in order to be prepared for exams or the next class.
- Assessment of projects and assignments – With mobile apps, gone are the days where you need to submit work when you are present at the educational institution. In simple words, mobile apps allow students to submit their work through the app and teachers can correct it through the app – on the go!
- Instant update – Outbound communication about matters pertaining to campus events, payments, alerts and also other time-sensitive information can be conveyed through the app. Even information such as re-scheduling of time tables, campus maps, staff directories etc. can be available at student’s fingertips.
- 24/7 availability – Not only can they access the mobile app at any given time but also from anywhere in the world. Now learning is always on the go and at any given time.
- Interactive – Mobile apps are interactive. They get the child to unleash the creative side while simultaneously imparting knowledge. Activities like word-building, spot the difference and puzzles help in the above-mentioned.
- Utilisation of free-time – No parent likes to see their child while away time. Instead of whiling away time, letting the child use mobile apps will help in learning as well as having fun; hence, effective utilisation of time.
- Customised learning – No two people have similar habits. Similarly, learning too is different for everyone. Through mobile apps, learning can be customised to suit your need and requirement. You can learn at your pace and time and in the method which you feel comfortable with.
- High engagement – Due to the interactive nature and attractive design, the approach and the way students look at learning has changed. Students are highly engaged and constantly learning.
The education system is breaking out of the traditional ways of dispensing information and is bringing about a radical change in the way teachers are teaching and students are learning. In this day and age of technology, mobile apps are emerging as a critical part of the education system for students to learn effectively.
Before getting any further, let’s just say that not every job requires a hammer – it’s difficult to determine whether PPC is better than SEO or vice versa. Each technique has its uniqueness in the online marketing sector. More often than not, in order to drive traffic to the website, these two channels work in a holistic manner. Like investments, a company shouldn’t put all their eggs in a single basket.
The idea is to have a comprehensive and thoughtful approach which is far more fitting than having a laser beam focus on a single channel.
If you are one who is in the position of having to choose between PPC and SEO, this is the reality right here.
Let’s get down to the basics – what is SEO?
SEO (search engine optimisation) is a method wherein you can increase the number of visitors to a particular website by making certain that the site appears high on the results list which is displayed by a search engine. This is often termed as organic results because it is natural and unpaid for.
What are the pros of SEO?
- The constant flow of free and targeted traffic – Free in terms of not paying directly for traffic and generation of traffic and targeted traffic because of the set keywords you have which your target audience will search for.
Did you know – More than 2.2 trillion searches are handled by Google. That is approximately 5,922,000,000 searches made on a daily basis. Why not take the chance and dive into this source!
- Visibility across multiple search engines – SEO content of high quality will provide visibility across multiple search engines like Yahoo, Google, Bing etc. – definitely rewarding!
- Credibility and exposure – Not only do unpaid search results provide exposure but are often regarded by individuals as being more credible due to the fact that it is not paid for.
- ROI potential – More than paid ads, unpaid search results draw more clicks. More visibility attracts more clicks and in turn, more conversions which lead to revenue generation and ultimately ROI.
- Constant – Activities like on-page optimisation etc. remain on your website until and unless you change them.
What are the cons of SEO?
- At risk to updates – A search engines update in an algorithm or the release of a new algorithm can disrupt search results which will drop rankings. This can affect months of effort, money and work put in, to go down the drain.
- Competition – There are companies which have umpteen resources and deep pockets – here, you will be fighting an uphill battle. An SEO agency is not hired with the aim of securing the 20th Everyone is focussing on securing that coveted 1st position.
- Results are not instant – Yes, results from SEO can take several weeks to months to produce results but when done properly the results will be high-quality traffic and solid ROI.
- No Control – You will not have control on the number people visiting your site, etc. Only Google knows and has full control. This is somewhat the opposite of PPC.
What is PPC?
PPC (pay-per-click) marketing is a model wherein a company places an advertisement on a host website and every time the ad is clicked on, the company pays a sum of money to the host website. This form of marketing is termed as paid search marketing.
What are the pros of PPC?
- Complete control – You have complete control over the keywords, ad copy, the website which the user will go to when they click on the advert etc.
- Instant traffic – Almost immediately after setting up the campaign, your ad can be on the top of the search results.
- Brand domination – You can occupy more space in the search results by using and showing up in both unpaid and paid advertising.
- No Updates – You don’t need to worry about updates as paid search ads are not affected by updates.
- Targeting options – Ideal customers can be targeted by selecting the gender, age, location etc. Ideal customers equal targeted results.
- Short-term conversions are possible
- The traffic PPC brings can be endless
What are the cons of PPC?
- Expertise – In order for PPC to run effectively, you need to have knowledge and expertise in the field. Hence, experts or agencies are often hired.
- Expensive – If not set up and run properly, PPC can be expensive and there will be little or nothing to show for it. PPC is constrained by the campaign budget, date, etc.
- Constant optimising – You cannot set up the campaign and let it run on its own. You need to constantly optimise the campaign in order for it to perform well.
- No long term value – Although you have instant traffic and your ad will show up on the first page almost instantly, as soon as your budget is over, your ad will be removed.
In drawing a conclusion of what is better for you
In summation, both PPC and SEO are different and have dissimilar customer acquisition channels.
A well-executed SEO campaign acts as a long-term, relatively low-cost (technically free – depends on overhead too though) traffic source. Although it is low-cost, SEO is time consuming and slower than PPC.
PPC is great for short-term, immediate traffic growth but constant influx of money is required to keep it running.
In order for you to decide which works better for you and to make a more informed decision about your digital marketing campaign, you will need to weigh the pros and cons of both.
Utilizing both tactics is wise as they both can significantly lift traffic and bring about awareness, if used in tandem. PPC can be used to get the ball rolling and SEO can be used for the long haul.
It is undoubtedly a well-known concept and people are aware of its role and how it aids in making businesses successful. We are talking about SEO (search engine optimisation).
Nonetheless, it’s a time consuming and overwhelming concept that requires a sound strategy in order for it to work effectively. To assist in your pursuit, here are few steps that you can adopt for an effective outcome:
- Improve user engagement to improve rankings – In lay man’s terms, engagement simply means holding the attention of a user. In SEO terms, engagement means the amount of time a spent by someone on a page. There is ample evidence that suggests that sites with strong user engagement are rewarded with higher page ranking. The reason this applies is because a user spends more than a certain amount of time on a page because they found the page worthwhile. This, in turn, provides the user with the best possible result and in turn pushing the sites with strong engagement up in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Know your target audience – It isn’t useful if the traffic that’s coming to your website isn’t your target audience. Basically, you’ll be showcasing your website in front of viewers that don’t care. Identifying and understanding your target audience like their preferences, demographics, location, and search patterns etc. can prove effective. Once that has been done, set objectives for that audience – what do they do on the website etc. if this is done appropriately then a chunk of your work is complete.
- Keyword research – Based on the audience, what they do on the website and other such information, you need to perform keyword research. This is a crucial step as it can make or break a strategy. Based on your audience’s personas, create keywords. Creating related keywords is a good tactic too.
- Develop a content marketing strategy – Your content strategy should focus on your top keywords. When blogs posts, whitepapers, videos etc. are created it gives something for people to link to. Additionally, the content created can rank in search engines by itself. Let’s take an example – you write a blog post on the top SEO Companies, perhaps it will rank for the keywords in the title or body, the ranking will improve if it’s shared on social media and linked to other websites. Also, creating content regularly shows Google that you are active and alive. By the method of sending original and fresh content to Google recurrently, your rankings will improve.
- On-page SEO and site structure – On-Page SEO is a key component that aids search engines to comprehend what your website is about, it is done directly on the website. The prime step is to ensure that search engines are able to traverse your website and seek out all the valuable content. For this to happen, you need to make sure that your website’s internal linking is good with unique content, good navigation and no broken links.
Few ways you can implement this change yourself is through page content, Meta descriptions, title tags, URL structure, headings, loading time on pages, etc.
Quick Tip: On-page SEOs purpose is to make sure that your website is readable by search engines. If your content and structure are easy to comprehend then your website will rank better.
- Link building – Links are the chief factors in how websites are ranked by a search engine. Therefore, you need to craft a plan around all the varied strategies you can do to draw users to your site. Earning links naturally is the best thing – make connections in the industry, connect with your target audience, etc. Remember, your content needs to be relevant and is a major part of this process.
- Mobile website – If you do not have a mobile website, you will lose a significant amount of users and your ranking as well. As the year’s progress, you need to be mobile-ready. Using an app or website on the move is what people are seeking out.
- Monitor and track your results and data – Of the strategies you implement, you need to know the ones which work and the ones which do not work. The sooner you have this system in place to track and monitor results and data, the better. You can use a spread sheet, Google Analytics or any other software that you feel comfortable with – as long as you get the job done.
Apart from the above-mentioned points, there are few more tactics you can use:
- Optimize for rich answers
- Focus on improving user experience
- Speed up your site
- Insert more images
- Add keywords to videos and images
SEO is an on-going practice. Take baby steps and start off with a sound strategy which will translate into online success in the years to come. Constantly maintain and improve your SEO to keep the rankings up.
Every business blogger wants to improve their on page SEO. There’s no denying in that. Whether you have just started or a well-established business, keeping your online presence worthwhile and enhancing your digital marketing efforts ensures that your brand is trusted. Digital marketing and SEO also makes sure your reach a wide range of potential audience. In addition to placing right keywords in right places, and dazzling your readers with relevant multimedia, if you do not direct your audience to a Call-to-action buttons, the content strategy will be inefficient as your goals are not met.
Call-to-action (CTA) buttons are the buttons you use in your websites, blogs and on your landing pages to guide users towards your goal conversion. The goal could be to know more about your products/services, or your upcoming events, signing up for newsletters, or buy the items. When rightly done, CTA buttons increase your conversions from the blog. Read on to find out everything you need to know about CTA buttons for a rocking on-page-SEO
Words to use and words to avoid:
The first thing to consider is the words you choose to put on the buttons. Stay far away from words such as “download” “buy now” “order today” or “submit” these words give off an impression of you forcing your viewer to do something; instead, use “Learn more” “Find out how” “Get on board” “Get started” “Grab your copy now” “Get goodies” etc. Words like these have a 30% higher CTR
Effective CTA buttons:
For your CTA to work effectively, you must ensure that they are a part of your carefully crafted inbound content strategy. An effective CTA button should
- Suggest value
- Send a clear message
- Be simple and not too flashy
- Have contrasting colour from the background
- Bright and be in Bold letters
- Be actionable – should lead to a desired action by clicking on it.
Test your CTA buttons:
To know what kind of buttons are effective and which CTA button has higher conversions, you need to keep on testing and analyzing the results, so that you can refine your efforts. Here are a few methods you can test
- Change the colour of the CTA button
- Change the text, text size, and font
- Shape of the CTA button
- Size of the button
- Imagery of the button
Go With 1st Person Speech:
Studies showed that when you change the text of CTA button from 2nd person speech to 1st person, i.e, “Grab your discount coupons” to “Grab my discount coupons” the clicks increased by twice the amount. So, put yourself into the customer’s shoes and write CTA buttons. This makes it easier for the audience to connect with your blog.
Create a sense of urgency:
Construct a sense of urgency can excite your customers to click. Make sure not to overdo it though. For ex: “Sign Up and Get 50% Off Today Only!”
Sometimes you’ll have other buttons on your web page that are not your main call-to-action conversion buttons. Those buttons should be less attention-grabbing than your main CTA button. For your non-CTA buttons, try using gray scale buttons or monochromatic colors. Your main call-to-action button should always be the biggest and brightest.
Get Fancy With Button Graphics:
In some cases, small arrows or graphics on your CTA button can positively affect click-through-rates. If you’re going to use graphics, make sure that your icons clarify rather than confuse the offer for users. For example, you would want to avoid using a disk download icon for a user who is registering for a webinar.
If you have an E-commerce site, you will want to spend the most time A/B testing your add to cart/purchase buttons. Sometimes, small adjustments in cart buttons can dramatically affect conversion rates.
Less is More When it Comes to Choices:
We tend to suffer from the choice paradox – When presented with a plethora of options; we are likely to get confused. You do not want to confuse your audience. Do you?
If you do want to include multiple button choices, give weight to once choice over others to help funnel users towards a specific path. It doesn’t even matter what path really – users just wanted to be guided!
With these tips, boost your SEO ranking and also make those audience click on your CTA buttons. Check out more on blogging tips here.
- Published in Social Media Marketing
What’s hot today is not tomorrow, such is the way of digital marketing. While sometimes, the cool gets cooler; sometimes their effects wear off. In such rapidly changing environment, you need to keep up with these hot trends to build the brand online, especially for new age entrepreneurs as digital marketing is the most effective weapon in your arsenal (We have already agreed that internet marketing is affordable, viral, and cost efficient for startups)
Follow these top 5 priorities for your digital marketing strategy in 2017 to ace your game
Digital advertising is leveraging internet to advertise yourself to your potential and existing customers. You should engage your potential customers with promotional advertisements over email campaigns and in app notifications.
Also, you need to have a strong SEO to rank high on the keyword search. Invest in analytics to keep yourself updated with how effective your campaigns are, and what your competitors are doing better. Learn from mistakes; yours and everyone else’s. The Key areas to concentrate are:
- SEO/SEM: Selecting the right keywords and strategically placing them in your content ranks your website high on searches.
- Digital business analytics: Use Analytics to track the campaign’s effectiveness and the traffic on the website. Monitor them systematically and make data driven decisions
- Digital project management: Manage the digital marketing campaign from the concept till completion with pre assigned smaller goals and deadlines for better results
- Graphic design: The creative should be catchy, and deliver the brand message crisp and clear. The theme, slogans and content should be in line with the campaign goals
Most of the businesses already have their social media channels, on facebook and twitter. In addition to that, do a little research and find out which social media is the most appropriate for your target audience. For example, if you sell shoes online, you should have an instagram page showcasing your beautiful products. If you are a B2B model, a strong LinkedIn page would help your chances in capturing leads.
Schedule your posts with Buffer or Laterpost.com to keep in sync with the timings your audience spend their time on social media. The key areas to focus on are:
- Social media management: Make your posts interactive, ask them to comment or tag their friends, You can incentivize them for participating by providing discounts or offers
- Content Strategy: Have a clear content strategy, what would be the voice of your posts; is it a funny tone or does it invoke thoughts? Studies show that videos are shared 30% more than images. Bask on that, and invest in good content
- Creative direction: Keep it fresh, keep it new, and always keep yourself up to date with current events and make relevant memes to go viral. Let it be the ‘covfefe’ or the ‘floor is..’ memes go give it a try now!
Website Design and Development:
The internet is a fast paced business, to capture your customer’s attention and to make them spend time on your website, design a user friendly website. List all your services clearly, and have a simple flow to buy (if you sell online). In the world of web development, those who become experts usually do so by learning from their predecessors. Reading and following the right web development blogs makes it much easier to get a solid education. Understand the user experience, try to have constant updates, bug fixes and maintenance to make the website efficient. Take the help of experienced professional for your initial development stages. These are the areas to be taken care of
- UI/UX design: Keep it clean and clutter-free,
- consumer behavior/analytics: Average time spent on the website, bounce rate etc give you insights on areas of improvement
- Product management: Manage your product/service portfolio well and make sure to list them clear and differentiated.
Content management is the administration of digital content throughout its lifecycle, from creation to permanent storage or deletion. The content could be be images, video, audio and multimedia as well as text. Use a Content management System(CMS) to search, keep a record and analyze all your content. A CMS sometimes also has tools for one-to-one marketing. One-to-one marketing is the ability of a website to tailor its content and advertising to a user’s specific characteristics using information provided by the user or gathered by the site — for instance, a particular user’s page sequence pattern. For example, if the user visited a search engine and searched for digital camera, the advertising banners would feature businesses that sell digital cameras instead of businesses that sell garden products. Having a good quality CMS ensures a better conversion rate of your leads to sales.
There are a lot of free and subscription-based CMS offerings available for in the market. Few of them are:
- Oracle Web centre
With increasing mobile usage, the focus of digital advertising remains on mobile. Studies show that nearly 60 percent of Google’s ad revenues came from mobile ads this year. As a budding startup, your area of focus should be on
- Mobile app design & development: With more and more people browsing the internet through mobile devices, and multiple apps vying for the attention and storage of the user’s device, app design should be aimed for highest user engagement and quality. Ios or android, whatever be the platform, make a responsive design which clearly shows the main features first.
- Ecommerce analytics: explore how users get from point A to point B and you get to revenue C, constant bug fixes and adding new functionalities to make the app easy and fun to use is always a recommended practice.
Following these trends will keep your business up to date with the competition, for a comprehensive digital marketing package, Take a look at our digital marketing services at Viratel
- Published in Social Media Marketing
One of the key reasons brands choose digital marketing over the traditional marketing is because of its affordability and wider reach. According to hootsuite, 48.8% brands are on instagram and it is estimated that this number would reach 70.7% by the end of 2017.With the help of right strategy you can reach to your potential customers and also generate sales on instagram. If you want a comprehensive digital media plan, you need a digital marketing company which can help you kick start your business online, and bring you closer to your customers. You can find the best digital marketing agency in delhi here.
However, here are some quick ways to enhance your brand on instagram.
1. Create a clear profile:
An instagram profile should be simple and clean. As instagram is all about beautiful images, make sure the picture on the profile is a nice one. Unless you are into pet business (in which case it could be a cute puppy or a kitten) use your company’s logo. It is necessary that it should be the same on all social platforms and on your website. Your description should tell what your business does in short and interesting words(mostly in relevant keywords) so that your followers know what kind of posts to expect, and you get genuine followers. For example if you have an online clothing store, your description could be: “Brand new styles and latest collections. Follow for cool fashion styles, tips and more!”
2. Include a link in the bio:
Bio is the only place on instagram where you can add a clickable link right under your name and description so make use of this opportunity and add the link to your online store or the website page where you want your audience to go. Changing your bio for latest campaigns, sales, or contests is always recommended, but don’t forget to add the relevant link.
3. Post beautiful images and content your audience likes:
Based on the message you want to convey, choose a bright and a colourful image, or play with hues. A picture is worth a thousand words, post a picture that users want to follow (or save as screenshots, what? We all do that!) Try to pick the colours and shades that reflect your brand. Keep them consistent, this helps the customers associate your content with your brand, helping in brand recall. The captions that go with the image should be light, and contain relevant hashtags. A minimum of 3-5 hashtags help reach audience with similar interests.
4. Create your own style:
While posting on instagram, pick a style pattern and be consistent with that. Apart from colours, you can also pick a pattern on the voice of captions; maintain a funny tone, or a story telling approach. You can create one theme a month too; the trick is to be creative and fresh while staying true to the brand message.
5. Link to other social accounts:
For most businesses, instagram is a second or third social media channels; use your facebook page or twitter which already has a decent sized audience to cross promote your instagram posts. You can also link your instagram profile on your facebook page, this will attract new audience to your instagram.
6. Make use of those hashtags:
Hashtags play a key role in your instagram strategy. You can search users with the hashtags matching yours and follow them; this could get you a follow back of genuine customers who are interested in your business. Follow and comment on profiles similar to your interests, interact with your potential customers. You can also start a hashtag campaign by posting a hashtag relating to the campaign or brand with every post of yours, so that people can search your brand with the hashtag.
7. Post videos:
Instagram allows you to post videos of length up to 40 seconds, post videos that catch attention, share your brand story using these small snippets. You can use boomerang or hyperlapse to add fun to small videos. Be careful to post only those videos which audience will enjoy watching and sharing.
8. Use instagram stories to engage audience:
Like snapchat, these days you can add stories on instagram which stay for only 24 hours, use this space to keep your audience engaged. Notify them about events, contests, sales, launches, or other updates here. The ultimate goal is to keep your followers engaged and interested.
9. Tell don’t sell:
The one rule with instagram posts is to not use hard selling language. Try to use frank, and honest opinions in your captions. Instagram is used by a majority age group of 18-29 year olds. The more you use a selling language, the likelier they run away from your brand. Keep it interesting, and use this space to build your brand’s trust and identity.
10. Test everything:
Internet trends are ever changing, in the initial stages of building your brand, it is advised to test everything to understand your audience better and improve your content.
For example, you can test
- Profile description
- Bio links
- Post schedules
- Type of content(Images or videos)
- Instagram filters
- Call to actions
It might look challenging, but it helps you find the right content to boost the number of followers.
Take an advantage of Viratel’s digital marketing services to discover how your business can flourish on social media and other digital media.
*All images are owned by respective companies, they are for reference only.
- Published in Social Media Marketing
Today, a digital marketing company works with several businesses to increase their brand awareness. If you want to grow your business, then you should find a reputable and reliable digital marketing company in Gurgaon to help you promote your brand. It is a well-known fact that these companies can give great influence to your business, thus it is very important that you select the right one for your business. In this article, we are going to explore few tips to choose the best company. Take a look:
Know your Basic requirements
Before finding any digital marketing in Delhi, you should know about your requirements.
Are you seeking for impeccable SEO expertise and content creation? Are you looking for a great social media presence for your business? Or are you interested in demographic studies and research?
You must talk to your team and create a list of all the required things you would like your prospective digital marketing agency Delhi to do.
This list should include:
- Creative (from copywriting to video/multimedia production)
- Social media management (SMM)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Public relations
- Email marketing
- All forms of Online advertising — Google AdSense, Facebook sponsored posts, Instagram promoted posts and many more.
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Website development
- Marketing automation
- Content marketing
- Inbound marketing
Well, this is considered as the short version. You should take some time to make your list. You must know what you require particularly so that you can express that to the company while hiring.
Determine the scope of the project
Secondly, you should determine the scope of your project. It should include:
- Your company’s operational or marketing goal
- Target launch date
- Working budget
- The common technological needs like server or web platform requirements.
Do your research
You should look around and understand more about the digital marketing Delhi. You can use the Internet to search for such agencies or lookout around for referrals. If you already have potential partners’ lists, then you can compare their websites, portfolio, testimonials and their social networking pages.
Take Interview of the shortlisted companies
After checking their websites and shortlisting a potential digital marketing company Delhi, then you should interview them. It would be great if you can meet the representatives of company at their office or your office. By doing this, it will enable you to know who is behind the proposal instead just seeking at the prices. When you take interview, you should find out 3 key details:
- Is their price affordable for you?
- Does the company have the bandwidth to meet your deadline?
- Do they have the creative as well as technical capabilities to handle your project?
Finally, you can learn about the company’s production process and project management. So, select a reliable company with a devoted and expert project manager. It is because of that your project manager can represent himself as your internal advocate: he can ensure your project stays on budget, on meets and schedule your creative mission. When it comes to the production process, it must be clear and should include key benchmarks like:
- Design comps delivered
- Site architecture approved
- Beta site submitted for review
So, it is imperative that you must select a service provider of digital marketing in Delhi that is expert to provide you digital platforms efficiently. They can provide something to assist you to develop your business in a great and successful way. They must be able to employ their creativity, inattentiveness, analytical skills and other qualities. They will be able to help you to grow your business within short span of time. So, follow the above-mentioned tips to choose a digital marketing company for your business and make a wise decision.
All businesses want to promote themselves and individuals want to make money to keep some side earnings. What if Viratel Pvt. Ltd. tells you a way to achieve both goals in one shot? Making money online is easy, all one needs is a blog with some following, a marketplace to affiliate with and good content to describe that blog and the product. A publisher may even try for referral programs but affiliate programs always make more sense as referral programs are between acquaints while in affiliate program it is not important that person is known to you too.
Are the words getting too technical to understand? Let’s understand them to phase wise.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is no rocket science; in fact, it is one of the common and the oldest form of marketing wherein the publisher talks about uses and features of a product or service they are trying to promote. A publisher also known as an affiliate may target masses by the medium of his own blog, vblog, website, social media, banners or Google AdWords. These mediums are external websites while the merchant website or marketplace or website offering the affiliate program is known as an internal website.
If traffic on external website attracts someone to open and see the product advertisement then the user is navigated to internal website product page with a different page URL dedicated to that publisher only. A separate URL is issued in order to account business given to merchant by the publisher. The URL to that product gets stored in cookies of the viewer. These cookies are saved for a period of time as decided by the platform encouraging this program.
If the viewer buys recommendation of the publisher in that timeframe then the affiliate gets to earn a certain amount of commission for helping the platform generate sales.
An affiliate program is thus an arrangement by which an online seller pays commission to and an external website for leads or sale generation from his reference.
Wondering how to be an affiliate? Joining a marketplace is free of cost and needs no technical qualification. Any person can be possessing good traffic on the external website with the basic knowledge to product and good promotional content can benefit from this program as it is commission based.
Understanding the 3 entities: Platform, Advertiser, Consumer
In the world of affiliate marketing, an advertiser is a merchant like a company, an agency, an organization or a school. Basically, any platform that has an online presence with e-commerce functions. An E-commerce platform trying to sell its products or services like books, electronics, games, health, beauty, home, kitchen, garden, grocery, music, sports to the life policy, mutual fund etc.
A publisher is an individual who markets and promotes these products from his platform or on external websites with an aim to earning commission on converting leads from his page to buyers from merchant’s platform. Publishers enter into a contract with advertisers to promote the offerings and hence are also known as affiliate marketers. Advertiser helps publisher with a URL and creative like text ads, banners, links etc. The publisher can be anyone, people usually freelance as publisher in their part time for extra earnings in form of commission with unique ID.
The cycle of affiliate marketing is rotated only to invite more buyers as at the end of the chain we have buyers who are largely attracted by inducing demands by means of having them promoted through publishers. A consumer will follow some referral point or word of mouth more than understanding the technical page of the product. Even the creative like banners and ads are made to attract buyers only.
How companies/advertisers track the record of who is sending the traffic?
Companies track the record of who is sending the traffic and making the sales simply with a tracking URL (a unique link given to you by the affiliate company or product company). This URL is used to keep track of all the traffic and sales a publisher is making via merchant website or other promotional techniques.
These URL get stored in cookies of the consumer for a particular number of days as allotted by the merchant. In this time period if a consumer makes the purchase then that sales get credited to the account of the publisher for the commission.
There are lots of unknown and dynamic sources that a company needs to face when they enter into the digital marketing. Although, getting results is easy but no one offers good ideas to the company so that they can also earn revenues. All thanks to the digital marketing agency that takes its responsibility in offering the information and suggestion as required to the companies depending upon their budget and other factors. The digital marketing company Delhi cater their clients along with their unique responses. The market is liquid and changes at any time. It is important for the business owners to come with different ideas to promote their business so that they can attain maximum profits in its competitive industry. Then, digital marketing Delhi came into force.
There are many factors which influence a company to go for a digital marketing company in Gurgaon. The size of the company is not important but they should get the positive effect of that company is important. Let us understand the profits that a company may get while hiring a digital marketing firm.
Experience: The digital marketing agency Delhi has better experience. They are not limited to an extent and they also have thinking out of the box which makes their clients impressed for their services. They have a team of people who are working on different ideas and methods so that their clients can get customers easily. Its team of specialist is ready to face a challenge in offering better performance to their clients.
Retain in your industry: While you are busy in making your business firm achieving new heights, you never know which new latest digital marketing technique is trending in the market. The digital marketing companies offer it the facility to its clients. They are working in the same domain for the betterment of their client so they have a better idea about the latest digital marketing concepts. They convey it an idea to their clients which cane effect their business in a positive manner.
Latest perspective: When you are doing your business, you will be having only one sided perspective towards your business. However, when you have any outside company with you to provide you any perspective, then you can come to know about the negative and positive factors about your business. The digital marketing agency Delhi acts as an unbiased company to provide a perspective so that you can strategize your business according to the available choices.
Cost efficient: The digital marketing in Delhi is working cost efficient in the market. It means that the companies are working as per the cost which is decided mutually between the two. It helps you in knowing about where your pennies are going. You can pre-decide the price and the go for the business. Also, it is efficient than the in-house marketing team where there is no fixed salary but many expenses.
Focus on other areas: Digital marketing company in Gurgaon enables you to leave the worries related to your advertising and marketing campaign with them and you can focus on other core activities. These companies are tailor made to offer the services and since they have experience of working in the same environment, they offer better convenience to their clients. They also keep It thing in their mind not to disturb their clients again and again as they have to run their operations properly.
Technology: These digital marketing firms are embedded with the latest technology and having high-class tools through which they cater their clients. These tools are meant to improve performance and productivity. These are the techniques and tools which are responsible so their clients can reap success.
These are the few advantages that a company may get trough digital marketing in Delhi. Gone are those days when traditional marketing tools were in the market and were popular for the branding of a business. These days, whatever new or latest that is coming is getting adopted by companies so that they can improve their branding.
The digital marketing companies are also providing quality measures through which businesses can get maximum profits. They are very much responsible for offering you the reason why your online presence is important and how you can improve your online presence among others. Ahead of the industry type, these digital marketing companies are the backbone of every advertising campaign these days.
With ease of doing business, individuals are motivated to plan business ventures which are commonly termed as Start-Ups. Most start-Ups are online in nature, known as e-commerce ventures. These start-Ups or E-commerce venture come to web for website creation. But with changing times, it is important to find presence on social media platforms too since these social media platforms help promote business by reaching out to masses for ideas and information communication, further finding the business generating audience as their clients.
Social Media Platform
Social media platform is a web based technology that enables account holder to create business pages or channels. These business pages or channels are created to interact with audience by engaging them. A channel or business page may engage its audience by medium of posts in form of text or Infographics and promote itself by means of likes, shares, comments, subscriptions etc. Further we explain these social media platforms.
Facebook is a business to customer or end user oriented social networking platform that helps business gain greater visibility on search engine of facebook as well as of other search engines like Google, Bing, yahoo, msn etc.
Facebook has user base of more than 1.86 billion active users. Exposure to such huge active user base helps you reach out to a larger segment audience in one go. Of this larger segment, your target audience will show some interest and engagement in forms of likes, comments and share thus increasing traffic on your post.
Search engines have in-built algorithms that recognize this traffic and improve your page ranking. One way to improve page traffic and gaining better page ranking/recognition by search engines is approaching digital marketing agencies in Delhi that will prepare SEO friendly content as search engine optimized content is better tracked and accepted by search engine algorithms.
Better ranking on search engines will help you generate leads for your business. When these leads are converted to delighted customers, you automatically gain ROI. Achieving return on investments is goal of any business.
What better way to gain ROI from social media than Facebook as it helps you to reach out to a huge audience?
Reach out to Viratel Pvt. Ltd. as your preferred digital marketing agency Delhi for social media optimization.
Instagram is a mobile photo-sharing application that allows you to share images on private or public platform. Instagram is now a subsidy of Facebook incorporate hence provides similar engagement performance and analytics yet it differs from Facebook in its functioning. While Facebook allows you to upload images, videos, create contest, post text; Instagram only limits you to share images and videos limiting from 3 seconds to 30 seconds.
While facebook has people from all age groups; Instagram attracts youth from age bracket of 18 years to 30 years mostly. Businesses with orientation to target youth audience or audience that relates to multi-media content are advised to be more active on this social platform.
Use of Infographics is highly beneficial as it conveys your depiction with information. Digital marketing agencies have a dedicated creative team to work on Infographics curation and multi-media consultancy services.
Twitter is a live social media platform with microblogging as its key feature. Microblogging refers to content that is in form of catchy one liners, short stories, punch lines or a thought in one sentence. Understanding thought behind this nuisance of microblogging helps you gain great advertisement and social media coverage.
Twitter has character limit of 140 characters hence microblogging is one key feature. Posts have to be written frequently and due to character limit it does not take one much time to process thoughts into words hence is a live social media platform.
Digital marketing agencies in Delhi undertake quality content delivery projects to boost presence on such social media platforms.
LinkedIn is a social media network for professionals. It connects talent acquisition teams to individuals looking for career opportunities by large. In this effort, all major business houses directly promote themselves too. LinkedIn is also seen from business to business lead generation perspective too. With inbuilt direct message feature, organizations can privately make business proposals too.
SMO Company in Delhi understand social media optimization functions of LinkedIn well and present right solutions for targeting businesses and individuals
Choosing Viratel Pvt. Ltd. for your digital marketing needs shall be your most leveraging decision.
Choose Viratel and grow your business
- Published in Social Media Marketing