All businesses want to promote themselves and individuals want to make money to keep some side earnings. What if Viratel Pvt. Ltd. tells you a way to achieve both goals in one shot? Making money online is easy, all one needs is a blog with some following, a marketplace to affiliate with and good content to describe that blog and the product. A publisher may even try for referral programs but affiliate programs always make more sense as referral programs are between acquaints while in affiliate program it is not important that person is known to you too.
Are the words getting too technical to understand? Let’s understand them to phase wise.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is no rocket science; in fact, it is one of the common and the oldest form of marketing wherein the publisher talks about uses and features of a product or service they are trying to promote. A publisher also known as an affiliate may target masses by the medium of his own blog, vblog, website, social media, banners or Google AdWords. These mediums are external websites while the merchant website or marketplace or website offering the affiliate program is known as an internal website.
If traffic on external website attracts someone to open and see the product advertisement then the user is navigated to internal website product page with a different page URL dedicated to that publisher only. A separate URL is issued in order to account business given to merchant by the publisher. The URL to that product gets stored in cookies of the viewer. These cookies are saved for a period of time as decided by the platform encouraging this program.
If the viewer buys recommendation of the publisher in that timeframe then the affiliate gets to earn a certain amount of commission for helping the platform generate sales.
An affiliate program is thus an arrangement by which an online seller pays commission to and an external website for leads or sale generation from his reference.
Wondering how to be an affiliate? Joining a marketplace is free of cost and needs no technical qualification. Any person can be possessing good traffic on the external website with the basic knowledge to product and good promotional content can benefit from this program as it is commission based.
Understanding the 3 entities: Platform, Advertiser, Consumer
In the world of affiliate marketing, an advertiser is a merchant like a company, an agency, an organization or a school. Basically, any platform that has an online presence with e-commerce functions. An E-commerce platform trying to sell its products or services like books, electronics, games, health, beauty, home, kitchen, garden, grocery, music, sports to the life policy, mutual fund etc.
A publisher is an individual who markets and promotes these products from his platform or on external websites with an aim to earning commission on converting leads from his page to buyers from merchant’s platform. Publishers enter into a contract with advertisers to promote the offerings and hence are also known as affiliate marketers. Advertiser helps publisher with a URL and creative like text ads, banners, links etc. The publisher can be anyone, people usually freelance as publisher in their part time for extra earnings in form of commission with unique ID.
The cycle of affiliate marketing is rotated only to invite more buyers as at the end of the chain we have buyers who are largely attracted by inducing demands by means of having them promoted through publishers. A consumer will follow some referral point or word of mouth more than understanding the technical page of the product. Even the creative like banners and ads are made to attract buyers only.
How companies/advertisers track the record of who is sending the traffic?
Companies track the record of who is sending the traffic and making the sales simply with a tracking URL (a unique link given to you by the affiliate company or product company). This URL is used to keep track of all the traffic and sales a publisher is making via merchant website or other promotional techniques.
These URL get stored in cookies of the consumer for a particular number of days as allotted by the merchant. In this time period if a consumer makes the purchase then that sales get credited to the account of the publisher for the commission.
World Wide Web has revolutionized the way of marketing across all the fields throughout the world. Every business is slowly now building its digital presence with website playing the major role into it. There by increasing the role of the web development company in gurgaon to provide the much needed technical expertise to ensure maximum conversion through website.
India is also utilizing the power of internet to boost its businesses. Gurgaon and other regions of Delhi-NCR are contributing to this new technology driven economy of India. As per the new report by the IAMAI-IMRB, the number of internet users in India is expected to rise to 450-465 million from December 2016 to June 2017. This is going to increase the number of people going online to make their purchases.
The e-commerce companies are readily using the influence of call to action to persuade their prospective customers into buying their products and services. Call to action is a powerful tool which combines with the website to increase the conversion rate through the web traffic. In case you still have some confusion and are thinking of including call to action in your website design, then here are few reasons to why:
- Conveys Your Business Information to Your Customer– A strong call to action serves as the way to convey the information of your business to your customers in a better manner. A customer is able to understand the mode how your business works and his mind starts to think more about your products and its value in their issue resolving. Again this prompts them to get associated with you as subscribers or downloading the free newsletter which also helps increase your email database which can be utilized for marketing purpose.
- Motivates Yours Customers to Buy Your Products and Services– The color combination of the website along with the quality of the content determines the time spent by the web visitor on your business website. However, the right call to action button influences the action they would take as a result of it. You have displayed your products and services most profoundly to your audiences but if it’s not clubbed with a good call to action, it will fail to yield you a sale. The website development companies in Delhi have experts who prepare a well polished call to action motivating your customers to buy your products and services.
- Removes Confusion from Your Customers Mind– The customer often needs an inspiration to help him make a choice on what to do when he visits a website. The website developer in Delhi smartly includes the call to action into the website structure which helps remove the confusion from the customers mind. A clear headed customer then starts thinking of your products utility in his problem solving.
- Boosts Your Sales Conversion– Often the color and the text of the call to action button induce the prospective customer visiting your website to buy your product. The better the combination the better the rate of conversion of sales through your website. Thus, a strong call to action well placed on you website can boost your sales many fold.
- Adds Value to Your Business– In the internet driven world where each day millions of users are been added across the globe, the way to business is also changing at a dramatic way. Website has become new synonym for your business address and display for your products to your customers. The call to action button in your website acts as the insight into your business through which the customer can keep himself connected with the latest updates via your business newsletter or whitepaper etc as the resource to educate him.
- Gives a Higher Ranking to Your Website– As a business when you get your website development in Delhi done, you are aware about the team of expert professionals with experience of many projects of working on the web development for varied businesses. This experience of theirs helps develop right call to action for your website as per your business type. The search engines like Google recognizes this feature of your website as it eases the decision making of the customer, giving the better ranking to your website.
When your consumers are busy navigating the digital space you cannot afford to have an unappealing website with performance issues. Your website is the first point of interaction between you and your target audience. Your site gets only a few seconds to transform your visitors into customers and if it is not persuasive enough then it’s time for you to think about website redesign. Before you go for it just ponder over these questions?
Is your website cohesive with your brand?
Businesses are often confronted with change resulting from growth, acquisitions or mergers and they need to reposition themselves as a brand in those transition phases. At that very point in time, it is of paramount importance to check if your website is also reflecting that change or not. If there is no match between your offline and online branding, then it would be very difficult for you to retain your customers’ trust and business.
You may Read article too:- 6 Ways to boost your Mobile Landing Page Conversion
What is your unique business offering?
To stand out among the competition and to make a mark in your industry, your website should have a unique value proposition. Utilize this redesign as an opportunity to highlight your brand’s unique features keeping it in-line with industry requirements.
Is your site easily navigable?
Even if your site is content-rich, your visitors won’t spend much time if they cannot navigate seamlessly from one point to another or from page to page. So, this area should be given a little more thought to enhance user experience.
Is your web content mobile ready?
As your consumers have already gone mobile, it is important for your site to be responsive and able to adjust to different screen sizes. This not only provides intuitive user experience but also shows that ‘you care’.
What is your budget allocation for the website redesign?
Website redesign is a business investment and it can be a game-changing decision for your business but often limited budget hinders this move. But with outsourcing website development specialists from India, your business can realize this smart move without any budget constraints.
What goals you want your website to accomplish?
Whatever may be your goals, they must be clearly defined so that the designers undertaking the redesign project can define them in their project scope. So, you would be able to win customer loyalty for your brand through your optimized website design.
How would you track your goals?
Consider integrating analytics tool in your newly designed website so that you can track the on-site behaviour of your visitors. By analysing them you can get valuable insights which can be utilized for improving your business as well as website performance.
Do you want to add some advanced features?
You can get an edge over your competitors by integrating advanced features in your new website. For instance, social sharing buttons, multimedia capabilities, live chat options and much more. But it is very important that those features conform to your business goals.
View more information on website design agency WordPress website developers and outsourcing.
Source By:- MyTechnology
- Published in Technology